"Terms & Conditions"
1. This warranty starts on the date of purchase and expires in 1 year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase (original invoice) is required, should any customer need to send their product for repair.
2. Any warranty application with no invoice is regarded as an invalid warranty. Customer will hence have to pay for the repair charges.
3. This warranty is invalid if the product has been modified, altered and/or repaired by persons other than the technicians of our company or mishandled by the customer.
4. This warranty is applicable to Singapore only.
5. This warranty does not cover damages caused by natural disasters such as flooding, lightning, etc. and Normal wear of parts (wear and tear that occurs over time and with use) including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration or fading.
6. This warranty extends only to personal use and does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use which it is not intended.
7. Spa Treasures is not responsible in any way for damages, losses or inconveniences caused by equipment failure caused by user negligence, abuse or use not in accordance with the User Guide or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials. Further, Spa Treasures is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product and any liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
8. Should your HyGenie Portable UV Sanitizer prove defective within 1 year from date of purchase, contact Spa Treasures to arrange for collection and repair within Singapore, along with a written explanation of the claim. Email: email@example.com
9. This warranty excludes all expendables items.
Under this warranty, Spa Treasures will repair or replace any parts found to be defective due to a manufacturer's defect.